BHSF is a not-for-profit health insurance and employee benefits provider. As well as health cash plans, BHSF offers a range of other health-related products, HR support services, and employee benefits, including discounts sites, occupational health support, flexible benefits platforms, salary sacrifice schemes and group life assurance.
BHSF's offering is constantly evolving to meet the needs of clients and end-users. The Company most recently led the market with its new product, BHSF Connect: an integrated wellbeing mobile web-app.
HSF health plan is an employee health benefits provider. It is a trading company of the charity, The Hospital Saturday Fund. We provide employee cash plans to help cover the cost of everyday health care expenses like dental fees and glasses. Benefits include hospital, physiotherapy and
complementary treatments, specialist consultations, health screening, personal injury and eye laser surgery. We also provide an Employee Assistance programme, HSF Assist® which includes access to a GP Advice Line, Virtual Doctor and Counselling Service. Organisations introducing HSF health
plan make a valuable contribution not only to their employees' health but to the wider community, as profits go to the parent charity.
The Workplace Savings and Benefits Awards recognise both employer and provider excellence. They aim to find and recognise the employers which have the best benefits teams and offerings to staff and have done the most to improve these over the past 12 months.
Why Sponsor the WSB Awards?
- Exposure and profile - benefit from high profile branding to the UK's entire industry before, during and after the event
- Increase your credibility through association with an industry's leading brand and awards
- Create new business opportunities through higher brand presence among current and potential customers
- Align your company with the key business areas and endorse your expertise in the field
- Gain valuable profiling in Workplace Savings and Benefits through awards-related editorial coverage and post-event write-ups
- Raise the profile of your products and services with an influential and affluent audience
For more information on your sponsorship opportunities contact Will Bolton, Business Development Manager on +44 (0)20 7316 9696 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.