Employer Awards Entry Criteria
Reward and Benefits Manager of the Year
- There will be no submissions for this category - the shortlist and winners will be decided via nominations from our audience.
Savings & Benefits Team of the Year
- What were your key achievements during the 12 months to 31 January 2017? What makes your team worthy of the ‘Savings & Benefits Team of the Year' accolade?
Best Benefits Strategy / Innovation of the Year
- How has your overall workplace savings and benefits strategy excelled and helped reach organisational goals this year?
- Have you introduced new benefits or widened accessibility to staff?
- Did you change your approach to communicating workplace benefits and engaging staff?
- What other innovations have you used to maximise the role that benefits can play in a vibrant workplace?
- Did one change to the operation of workplace benefits produce a significant improvement in outcomes at your workplace?
Best Pensions Strategy of the Year
- How have you tackled the challenge of pensions at your organisation? What changes have you made in response to the pensions flexibilities?
- Did you review your scheme's investment options or launch a new communications or education campaign?
- Or have you used your pension scheme to successfully promote and encourage staff loyalty?
Best Communications / Engagement Initiative of the Year
- How have you communicated with and engaged your workforce?
- Entries can be for either a one-off event or prolonged campaign related to any elements of workplace savings and benefits.
- Did you increase benefits take-up with a new communications campaign?
- Have you improved staff engagement by introducing a new benefit?
- Or have you used a combination of benefits and communications to successfully promote and encourage staff loyalty and engagement?
Best Healthcare and Wellbeing Strategy of the Year
- How have you supported your workforce's health and wellbeing?
- Entries can be for either a one-off event or prolonged campaign related to any aspect of health and wellbeing.
- Did you reduce sickness absence within the workforce by introducing a new benefit?
- Have you improved overall staff health by promoting health checks and health awareness days?
- Or have you used a combination of benefits and communications to successfully promote employee wellbeing?
- Have there been any benefits to the wider community?
Best Financial Education Strategy
- How have you supported your workforce financial literacy through a financial education or engagement programme?
- Entries can be for either a one-off event or prolonged campaign related to any aspect of financial education
- Did you focus on one section of the workforce or was your initiative company-wide?
- How was the initiative delivered? Did you use face-to-face, online or other delivery methods?
- How did you assess the effectiveness of the programme and what feedback did you receive?
- All entries should be supported by clear and accurate data to illustrate the impact of a well-targeted financial education strategy on the workforce and on company objectives.
Best Flexible Benefits Strategy
- How have your used flexible benefits to support your organisational objectives over the 12 months to 31 January 2017?
- Have you launched, expanded or changed your flex strategy over the past year? If so, what were the results of the changes you made?
- How has your flexible benefits strategy helped engage your workforce?